Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 06:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
31 August, 03:45
What is the DNA Haplogroup??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
denise par @purpleheartfamily
31 August, 12:56
Awesome show! Thank you all!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 August, 11:42
I Love Learning These Truth Sabrina Gal, Thank You So Much!

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
30 August, 10:01

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 August, 09:43
Thank you for all your information and TRUTH... this is the missing piece of the puzzle I was looking for - all your information along with Patrick and others - needs to be understood by the ones who have hit a brick wall in this Movement... The TRUTH is behind the curtain - BACKSTAGE- Everyone needs to be a TOTO !!!!- BRAVO!