The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🙏EMPATH WARNING🙏 Be the mirror in the light🌠💗
08:02 PM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
31 August, 01:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
wow. spot on ❤️ definitely makes sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 August, 07:15
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Me too!! It's been getting stronger and stronger over the last few months..it's on screaming high right now..🙏.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
30 August, 10:20
I've been freaking exhausted the last few days. I wake up at 5:00 am for no reason worrying profusely about the families of the service members we lost & all those Americans who are stuck in Afghan. It is SO taxing to be an empath at times.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 August, 10:22
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Exactly. but you got this...💪Hold the line, and take more time in nature and pray, we are in this together and will recharge each other. Love & Light💗🌠

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
30 August, 10:14
👀👀🗣️🗣️❤️ TY for this info!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 August, 10:20
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
💗🙌

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
30 August, 09:22
What happens to Empaths like myself who get very tiredddd like every day of the repetition.... I can only go so far....

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 August, 09:25
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
Who told you that you were an Empath...
or whatever...

???

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 August, 09:41
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
You MUST get into nature as much as possible, Alone, and talk to God. Ask for decrement, things are off the charts for us right now...Go near running water, a beautiful fountain, or a creek or slow moving river, even if you have to watch it online..Thats' the ONLY way to recharge...Hang tight, it's going to get more heavy for us. Peace and Light.🙏🌠

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 August, 09:17
I have seen this in action. My ole man, who passed on in 2009, did this all the time.. He had an aura that I could almost see. It was fascinating to watch how people reacted to him. He was also extremely anti-social because of this. He could read a person in seconds. 😉

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 August, 10:00
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thats Awesome...I bet he had a way of making people feel better just by looking at them and being close to him. And he probably had the gift of touch as well....people probably felt his energy just by touching them. He also probably could tell you immediately if someone was a good person, a bad person, hurting inside, etc...truly a gift! God bless him.💗🙏
I have been told the same since I was a very small child. God blessed me with many gifts, but that one is my favorite.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
31 August, 01:18
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I can totally relate with him! He sounds like he was claircognizant! He may have been more than one clair, which is a lot. its a blessing and a curse. it is absolutely draining to be around people. Especially llarge crowds. May he rest in peace♥️

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
30 August, 08:04
umm who wrote this for me?!?!?😳

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 August, 08:06
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
I knowwww I said the same thing.. LOL 🤣Hello fellow Empath!! Did you read all 4 pics?💥