Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 August, 10:17
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Do you mean they killed the 35 presidency but not JFK himself? I've just listened to Scott McKay's Patriot Streetfighter (recent show has Jesus strand on it at beginning) and the last half (almost sounds like JFK Jr) a man is speaking of what happened and that JFK had a double who took the hit and JFK lived to be just over 100, dying in just the last few years. According to that person, Jackie K is still living. A LOT of gematria in this which I don't understand but trust those who share it know what their stuff. Or maybe you meant JFK dead but Jr alive?? Thanks for all your info!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 06:07
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 August, 08:41
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

connie wright @cowri
30 August, 08:38
So happy all are here, stay safe....America loves you.