Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
30 August, 03:22
God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 03:34
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
And Trump 2024? Never again. If he isn't back as President by the end of this week, it simply is not happening and he will be a proven fraud and liar as many feared.

Patriots in Control? Lie.

Trust the Plan? Plan an absolute disaster. All of it.

Enjoy the Show? This is my favorite. This is the one that any sane person would see and say "ok, we a are a fuck a", but they cannot. They are stuck in the Trump/Q cult and they have no way out.

Stunning what we are witnessing! Trump and the grifters talk and talk and talk and NOTHING ever happens.

And EVERYONE knows it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Im guessing you think everything goes by your timeline 🤣..... yeah good luck with that 😂
03:57 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 04:07
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is my favorite part. Confront trash with reality and what do you ALWAYS get?

Absolute and complete stunned silence.

Your silence is MOTHER FUCKING deafening.

LOVE IT!

30 August, 05:13
This is hilarious....Oh trust me, I’m far from silent.... Actually i was driving, but as I said, it appears you think everything is supposed to happen on your timeline... I think you may be just a little disappointed in how things have been going so far... i get it.... but President Trump is MY President and NOTHING you say will change that. Sorry, not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 04:01
I'm guessing you are fine if Trump drains the swamp by 2090.

Yawn. Choking to death at it ALL!

30 August, 05:04
I think its not just about Trump draining the swamp... I think it has alot to do with people actually standing and fighting for their country.

Me waiting for people to wake up.... YAWN 🤷🏼‍♀️😁

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 04:01
Nope. Not so much. I know a con when I see it.

Zero arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

Prove me wrong. Can't. Won't. Easier to attack me. I get it.

LOVE IT!

30 August, 05:01
Im not attacking anyone 😂😂😂... But you seem like a really upbeat, positive person, I like that.