Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 August, 01:36
Lin Wood is a Patriot. I support him!

https://www.StrikeBackForF...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 02:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lucian Lincoln "Linny" Wood is like all the rest.....they all TALK agreat game, but when it comes to REAL and TRUE action, they ALWAYS come up short.

List those "paytriots" who have lied to us since the election scam.

LIST THEM! Start with the "we have it all" group, then do "9-0 SC verdict incoming" and then hit "all lies will soon be revealed".

Nothing ever happens. EVER.

Brutal to witness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Stuff is happening every day. You’re blind.
03:02 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 06:41
A fren that we are vacationing with every year said that nothing has happened since we talked last year on vaca, I said honey we dont have enough time this week for Nana to inform you on all that has happened you just dont see it watching regular news stations.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 August, 03:29
Doq...I think this guy needs to be fooked, he's out of line here

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 03:26
Meanwhile. just watched a live interview with Corey Lewandowski.

"We need to take back the House and Senate in 2022 and then let the American people decide if they want 4 more years of Biden in 2024."

Explain it away without attacking me. The same old trash keep mentioning 2022 and 2024.

GAME A MOTHER A FUCKING OVER!

Go fuck your mother!

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 03:21
Instead of calling me blind, how about enlightening me, mothrr fucking moron?

Right. Because nothing EVER happens.

FRAUD.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 August, 06:43
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Oh my