Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
30 August, 03:20
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Excellent catch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
30 August, 02:02
How can this guy be President???

Click the link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Joe Biden... | Episode 4 - YouTube

Yebo's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZ3ija_XNj5pAz81CmT6Ww_________________________For any concerns, business inquiry, please contact us at:Bus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 August, 02:19
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
He is not my president! It's all crazy!

AJS CSC @munchkin823
30 August, 02:31
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
He is not. People i know did not vote for him because he like him. They voted for him because MSM taught to hate the other choice, the rightful president!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 August, 02:00
The sting of the century.

#STOPTHESTEAL #MAGA

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 August, 01:29
I'm having a little problem understanding exactly what he's saying. He said that some have the correct code- do all the ballots have some version of the code even if they are fake?

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
30 August, 02:05
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
every printer encodes the micro data on what is being printed.. they know where every one was printed, nefarious or legitimate.