Ice Kates @IceKates
WTG OREGON !!!

Aurora Fire Chief Joshua Williams:
“I’ve had it with the shifting goalposts and the government overreach.
…I will NEVER force a member of this fire district to inject themselves with anything that they do not want”.

The chief of the Aurora Fire District says he would sooner be fired than enforce the new statewide mandate requiring health care workers — including firefights who also serve as front-line EMTs — to get vaccinated for Covid-19 by Oct. 18.

Chief Joshua Williams, who moved to the Aurora Fire District in May 2018 after a 12-year career in Depoe Bay, made his position clear in a two-page letter posted to the Aurora Fire District’s social media Friday.

“This mandate is un-American, as our state government has been weaponized to the point where people are afraid to take a stand,” Williams said. “I will no longer sit silently on the sideline and watch this happen. I love my job, I love the fire service, and more importantly, I love the people that I wo
01:17 PM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it