Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
Yes, I wrote this. Yes, this happens every month!
🤬🤬🤬
09:42 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Upside_Down_World in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 12:25
In response Upside Down World to her Publication
not only that each year the coal - cost of living increase comes out but then they increase meducare so they get all but a couple dollars....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 02:39
In response Upside Down World to her Publication
And if you make over approx 17,500 per yr in additional income other than your social security they cut your social security checks based on some fookin govt income scale so you might not get a check at all!
Did you hear me you might NEVER get a social security check.
It should NEVER matter how much extra income you make, we frinckin paid it in for yrs and we should get it back no matter what we make besides our ss checks.
No one can fookin live on ss# checks!
Please fix this shit! It is just wrong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lexie May @LexieMay
29 January, 04:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My mom had to call the SS office to give a change of address and the # is no longer in service. she can't get her stimulus check because they sent it to the wrong address. she's afraid she won't see any of her money.