Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
29 August, 06:12
I have my first in person court hearing in Washington DC September 17. I am prepared to serve the max sentence of 6 months and 1,000 dollars. It is a pretrial hearing, but I don't trust these people and my fear is they lock me up until my trial. Basically they are keeping 6 JAN 21 patriots as political hostages before a trial. They don't have enough to convict so they are keeping patriots in captivity for the diratoon of a max sentemce before they see a jury. God be with all patriots, especially those being held as political hostages. My only fear is my QMOBILE will be there and get severely vandalized like it did the night I was in jail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
29 August, 06:21
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Praying God watches over you and protects you at all times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Larson-Olson, click on at the bottom under it