Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Looks like something is up. Thought they were going to send the National Guard home, but now they are sending more to DC at the PENTAGON'S request, heightened threat environment. This is the same PENTAGON that's not giving Biden access to classified materials.

At Pentagon’s request, Gov. J.B. Pritzker sends 500 Illinois National Guard troops to Washington amid ‘heightened threat environment’.

https://www.chicagotribune...
09:40 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Astros Mom @Astro00711
29 January, 10:28
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
look up Constitution 1871. before and after. Were headed for a new republic with the constitution set up in 1776.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
28 January, 10:28
Pritzker is a very wicked man. Anything he does, I do not trust. He is very corrupt and works for Chyna. Makes me think they are setting up a false flag event. Just not sure about him at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mel Mason @MelinTexas
28 January, 10:18
there is no heightened threat, in my opinion, They are just taking up residence because DC, being the capitol of the defunct corporation may soon be become a military base. That's what I see

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
28 January, 10:11
Maybe the original soldiers weren't the real National Guard, but these surely are.

Jessica Bourque @Jbourque0713
28 January, 10:07
Pentagon still isnt giving him information even though his own ppl are in charge now?

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
28 January, 10:18
In response Jessica Bourque to his Publication
or is it just an appearance??.....

AJS CSC @munchkin823
28 January, 10:05
I read that some were also sent from Mass a few days ago. 30 days from Flynn's msg and 10 days from 1/20 all leads us to the end of Jan. I am not locked myself in on a certain date period but keeping my eyes out for next. twitter nuking more accounts lately may be something to do with it.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 January, 11:13
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
From your 4 numbers in the tweet.

Q3112
So much effort to 'KILL' a LARP.
Nothing to see here.
Q

LARP
A Live Action Role-Playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically portray their characters and enact a plot of the game.

Q2113
[activate sleeper cells]

I think he was saying “in 8 months” to activate. That would be September
Do you believe in coincidences?
NYT "Anon" source?
"Sleeper Cells"
Q
Logical thinking.
Month: Sept
Follow the connections.
We have it all.
Q

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
28 January, 10:03
Prayers Patriots!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
28 January, 10:01
👀👀👀