Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Free Multi Award Winning Journalist Julian Assange
09:40 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
02 February, 01:45
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Big hands with small arms...photoshopped?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
02 February, 01:35
My thought on why Assange and Snowden were not pardoned is due to the fact that neither of them committed any crimes under the laws of 1776. When everything comes out they will simply be released, no pardon necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
31 January, 11:39
Hang in there Julian... and know that you haven't been forgotten! I truly believe Trump will be back in office in just a few weeks... and we will continue our demand for your pardon! We will keep fighting for our country and for you! Have faith as I also believe Trump will do the right thing for you!

Diana Basil @booboo
29 January, 11:15
Please follow https://t.me/TheOfficialE or EWillHelpYou on Gab. He has a coordinated plan on how to free Assange. Many patriots are involved as a cooridinated movement. Very inspiring. Let's get this done:
Copied and Pasted:
Pinning this here on the official front page for everyone to see, spread, and use:
----
In an effort to expand our calls on Julian's behalf past just the main switchboard (Which you should absolutely still be calling everyday) Here is the information for the DoJ Pardon attorney, who you can speak to about Julian's Case using the information already provided, plus s

Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 04:57
That goes for you, too. Julian Assange. Never, ever, give up! 🙏🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 09:44