JFK Jr ???????????????????????????

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

®️®️®️®️®️®️®️
11:09 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
30 August, 01:28
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Nope not David.. but Negative 48 sure sounds like John Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
30 August, 02:29
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
I think the voices of Neg. 48 and Jr. are very similar, but watched a video last night with Neg. 48, Miki Klann, Tom Numbers and Jeanne with Tarot cards and he is not Jr. but they share the same mother and his identity must be protected right now (at end of show) so I think Neg.48 is Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
30 August, 01:20
I could only be sure if he was on the beach in is swimming trunks...LOL

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 August, 02:28
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Someone video taped him in a class room. The video is not great quality. He's suddenly getting a lot of attention.

⬇️

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 August, 11:33
Soon as my daughter seen and heard him on mikes show she said that was john jr.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
29 August, 11:28
He's certainly handsome enough to be!!! 🤗 (but who is 'R')

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 August, 12:52
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
®️ is John Jr. His sister Caroline with her family have 18 fingers raised up in a picture that Caroline posted on her Instagram a few years back. 🤚🤚🤚☝️☝️☝️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 August, 11:22
the hair throws you off but i think those are his eyes
Liberty 111 doesn't think so?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 August, 11:15
Nope!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 August, 11:23
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Are you sure? they eyes