Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 August, 07:03
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The world must know. It will be a very hard pill to swallow i have tried with 2 friends and lost one of them over it. They must be told and shown the corruption, child sacrifice and deceit from the beginning of time until now. Any pictures they say its photo shopped if you talk about the current pope oh well we don’t like him. There will always be an excuse to defend what they have been taught and truly don’t want to admit everything they have been devotely following except for the bible was wrong. It really put them on their heads to think the whole damn thing is corrupt. I hope God will open thier hearts to see the deception, lies and the horrific satanic institution it really is. I fear many will be lost. I pray for their souls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 10:32
This is the truth I want my entire Catholic Family to hear. This was definitely one of the most painful Revelations that I had to face. I stayed long enough for my son to be confirmed and receive the Holy Spirit. I remember asking our Deacon two questions:
* Why are priests singing to Lucifer in videos on YouTube?
* Why is there a telescope out west called Lucifer?

Let's just say that I am still waiting for answers. After that I did what GOD says and Got our of her . . . I have gotten to know Jesus better since I left just by opening my Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 August, 10:31
Would Love To See Him Hang!