Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
Totally not my usual post. And I don't know if anyone will see this, but I started keto in February of this year. So far I have lost 42 lbs. Not super quick, but losing steadily. And for the first time in my life, I am eating a diet that doesn't feel restrictive or temporary. In January I was eating roughly a pound of Hershey chocolate bars a day. I've always been a stress eater and we all know how stressful the last few years have been. I started looking for ways to become healthier in January. I have multiple health issues and was a prime candidate to die from c19, the flu, or just being morbidly obese. Plus, considering how insane the medical community has become, I wanted as few reasons as possible for interacting with them. The healthier I am, the less often I need to see a doc. I have come off prozac. Still taking my thyroid meds. But I am feeling so much better mentally and physically. If anyone reads this and is looking for a way to lose weight and become healthier, keto may be
08:01 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by NowthePAINPam in this post can reply
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
29 August, 08:01
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396