Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 September, 08:31
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
A link would be nice in order to drop Truth Bombs into Lib Zones! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
04 September, 07:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I can't remember where I got it. Hold on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
04 September, 07:40
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

English Viking @Artist_
29 August, 05:34
wow, I knew we’d sh!t bags in our midst little did I realise the depth of the depravity, but many where also children victims once, now adults doing what was done to them! now I understand why children having been coming to me asking for help!!!! in my dreams that is, & they where mostly black children!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 August, 05:30
Thank you SJ.

Tresha Miranda @Tresha
29 August, 04:11
Posted this on Facebook tbis morning, I got 7 days in FB jail.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
29 August, 05:19
In response Tresha Miranda to his Publication
i just tried to upload to Instagram & now can't get back on. EVERYBODY SHOULD TRY AND POST IT EVERYWHERE