Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Sunday ♥️

YOU are seen and needed!

Each one of us matters...every > single > one > of > us! Collectively, we are nothing here without each other.
10:24 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
29 August, 11:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Happy Sunday Ms. Kim! I got 86’d on twitter Friday night so Im glad i can see your posts here! hoping to get back on today. wish me luck! 💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 August, 12:00
In response Livefreeordie Lady to his Publication
Sorry to hear that!
Definitely come back, and let me know when you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 August, 11:30
Happy Sunday, Kim! 😇

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 August, 10:50
Happy Sunday Kim!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 August, 10:43

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 August, 10:31
KIM FOUND OUT YOU ARE TALKED ABOUT IN A VIDEO 👏👏👏👏👏. WELL DONE PATRIOT 👍

29 August, 11:12
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
🙏♥️

Gray 359 @Gray359
29 August, 10:31
Good morning and happy Sunday, Kim! Message received.😊🇺🇸

29 August, 11:04
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Good Morning!
Have a great day ♥️

29 August, 11:04
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Good Morning!
Have a great day ♥️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 August, 10:26
Good messaage... thank you.