Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 07:05
Somedays You may feel as if You have lost Your connection, but You must find that which You have allowed to creep in and pollute Your mind, it is this world seeping in, as Your connection has always been there, but it is You who do not simplify to realize it.

Work on You if You need, clean house, clear negativity of this world, talk to God as You would a friend, ask Jesus to come to You and guide You through all things. Never give up as that is what this world tries to do but we know God never left, Jesus wasn't a poser, and You have been chosen if You so choose to accept it.

...I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 August, 08:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
29 August, 08:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT!!! ❤️🙏🏼 ✝️

LOVE STARTING MY DAY WITH JESUS

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FIND MY WAY!!!

🙏🏼✝️❤️🙌🏼

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. -1 Thessalonians 5:18

Love You Brother.

Thank You Father for sending Jesus to Us and Thank You for allowing me to be surrounded with such amazing souls. 🙌🙌🙌
08:16 AM - Aug 29, 2021
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it