TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
27 August, 06:50
Nothing to see here. Move along

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 August, 07:00
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
WTH is that? Where is that. Those things need to be brought down as quickly as they are put up 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 07:06
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
New South Wales, Australia. Installed to monitor lockdown

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 August, 10:45
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Gosh , thats the sort of thing I imagine in China or N Korea. Its terrible what is happening there . I have some family in NSW and in Perth, but Perth doesnt seem to be as effected so far. I suppose they are doing one section at a time so everyones doesnt rise up together .

Shocking. Hunger Games stuff and I live in NSW
07:50 AM - Aug 29, 2021
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheGreat Awoken, click on at the bottom under it