Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
29 August, 06:46
I GET "MESSAGES" AND SOMETIMES I AM TOLD WHAT TO DO- MY "INNER SELF" "HIGHER SELF," SAID WHERE TO MOVE AND ITS TIME TO MOVE

PLANS ARE TO MOVE IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS WHEN
OUR LEASE IS OVER.

THE MESSAGE THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME WAS:

"SURROUND YOURSELF WITH TREES"

SO I LOOKED IT UP ON THE GEMATRIA

HERE IS THE GEMATRIA ANSWER IN THE IMAGE

THOUGHTS ANYONE THAT READS GEMATRIA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
29 August, 06:51
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
its happening to many people. The more you relax and except it the more it will happenπŸ‘πŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
29 August, 06:53
In response james wafer to his Publication
I FOUND A GOOD HOME AND ITS SURROUNDED BY TREES

YES, I DO HAVE INNER KNOWINGS AND AM SHOCKED AT THE THINGS I JUST SEEM TO "KNOW!"

EVENTS AND THINGS ARE BECOMING MORE CLEAR

it is going faster the more you say an inner β€˜ yes, I am ready!β€™πŸ‘πŸΎ
07:25 AM - Aug 29, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
29 August, 07:29
In response james wafer to his Publication
I’m experiencing the strangest things..... whenever I look at plants I get energy from them... yeah I know wierd right ? but Im loving it. I get told how to make medicine from plants. The next thing you know I’m watching a video that explains how to make the same thing that I did just from my inner feelings. looking forward to the next few weeksπŸ‘πŸΎ