Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Prayer Warriors:

Someone very close to me is having some really tough complications giving birth, right now as we speak. I’m asking for your prayers.

She is having a home birth and we need God to help push the baby out as her cervix is very swollen and it’s not budging.

If she doesn’t get it out ASAP they will have to transfer her to a hospital for an emergency C- Section and I can’t imagine the hell that would be with Covid testing and Vaxx shaming as she is anti-vax. Possible blood transfusion with vaxxed blood etc.

Please share this and say a prayer if you can!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
08:33 PM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
14 September, 11:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I HAVE HAD 3 C SECTIONS AND I DID NOT NEED BLOOD I AM BELIEVING THAT SHE WILL NOT EITHER AND THAT BABY WILL BE HEALTHY THANK YOU LORD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
14 September, 11:03
FATHER U ARE FOREVER ABOVE REINING AND BELOW SUBSTAINIG I BESEECH YOU FATHER TO INTERVENE AND GET THIS BABY DELIVERED I KNOW YOU, LORD, I BELIEVE IN YOU LORD, I TRUST YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 September, 09:12

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
14 September, 09:05
So why is this being shown multiple times? Im confused?

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
14 September, 07:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
14 September, 07:30
🙏Major Prayers on there way.🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 September, 07:26
💖🙏

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
06 September, 01:37
I hope everything worked out for your friend and the child DOQ🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 02:37
Sorry hun missed this one on time..

Nana hopes this all turned out ok.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Much love to your fren.💜🙏💜🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 August, 02:56
Sending prayers . God bless you all.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 August, 09:37
Praying For Your Friend! May God Bless Her, And Bring Her Child Into This World Safely! Please God No Hospital! Come On Patriots, Prayer Chain!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 August, 09:11
DONE!
I will continue to pray for both Mother and child until they are out of harms ways, birth is completed and both are healthy and comfortable, without needing a hospital delivery, in Jesus name, Amen.

Ion Papa @Ionia
29 August, 09:02
Lease let know. Both still in our thoughts.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 August, 08:09
Praying for mother and child. May the Lord give them strength to finish their difficult task. And may this world be kind to them.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 August, 05:12
Sending Much, Light, Healing and LQVE. We are With you, dear sister. May you find the you inner power of your
ancestors and all women who have given birth, their strength and peace to carry out this birth, in the best way. May you find peace and love for this beautiful, greatest experience in life. TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW Welcome beautiful Q Baby

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
29 August, 04:43
Prayers!

Only followers of this user (Penny_Rae) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 August, 02:49
May God bless her beautiful soul and baby. Keep in mind our souls choose our path. God willing. 🙏🙏🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 August, 02:09
🙏

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 August, 02:00

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
29 August, 01:47
praying!!!

AJS CSC @munchkin823
29 August, 01:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 August, 01:01
We pray against the enemy trying to create chaos with this mother to be and child of God. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask for a calm and safe birth, loosen the peace of the Holy Spirit and pour Your living water over this mama and baby, we thank you in advance and praise your mighty name. Amen.

World Wide @worldwide
29 August, 12:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 August, 12:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Done... 😔😔

Dawn Miller @girrl
29 August, 12:12
Many prayers going up!!!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
29 August, 12:05
praying. ❤️🙏

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
29 August, 12:04
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 August, 12:04
Prayers Doq 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
29 August, 12:03
Prayers for a healthy home.birth for both mom and baby