Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
28 August, 10:36
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I just found out we don't get our electricity from the power plant. We live 25 miles from it. It all goes to NYC. They promised it to this area. then stole it from our area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 August, 09:22
Niagara Power Project upgrade reaches 'milestone'
OFFICIALS: Overhaul underway for first of 13 turbines set for upgrade under $1.1 billion program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 August, 09:08
We pay a lot of money to have power.

28 August, 09:07
They are updating at this power plant.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 August, 08:49
Summer 2019, the Niagara Parks Commission decided to open its doors to the public for viewing the generators. It was a 2 day event and a couple thousand tickets sold out within only a couple of hours. I live 10min. bycicle ride from these generators. I found out about the event a little too late to attend. It was such a success the Parks Commission was considering to make plans for future openings as a museum.
It's about time!