JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Who knows what’s official and what isn’t in the Black Cube but this McAfee thread is spilling the beans re. child sacrifice today. I caution my reader, as I have since March 2020, that this content- especially as it relates to Hillary- will not be for everyone. Tread with great care down this 🕳🐇

https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

#FamilyIsEverything
04:33 PM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
28 August, 04:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I’ve been following that channel and taking it with a grain of salt ONLY because everything “he’s” been releasing isn’t anything different than what anons have already hand their hands on material-wise. I am still observing but notting putting all my weight on it until that part shifts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 04:56
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
We agree. I approach all of these accounts with cautious optimism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 August, 04:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NCSWIC
John McAfee
The Virus [Hunter]

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 August, 04:58
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
We can hardly disagree with the content of this post but time will tell if the account is legit.