Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
27 August, 10:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
27 August, 10:08
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
If the tests can't differentiate between covid and influenza A and B and it seems NO ONE has a sample of the covid virus, how do the know it's Delta variant?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
28 August, 08:10
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Good question... Seems to me like the same symptoms as the regular virus. If it wasn't for the docs who I admire saying this virus is real with dangerous symptoms, and feels like a bioweapon when they get it, I wouldn't even believe it. So I want to be prepared with treatments on hand just in case. And keep my immune system healthy.

Data Gramma @Vic
28 August, 12:45
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
It's smart of you to prepare for any flu that may be out there with safe treatments. I guess I've lost faith in most doctors at this point. There are a few that have stood up and revealed the dangers of the vaccine and the questionable vehemence of Covid compared to other flus. If you look at statistics of the wide variety of flu that we have dealt with over the years and covid, it seems covid is not only prevalent but seems to have killed all the other flus? Makes a person think there may be a bit of exaggeration going on....just a little.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
All true... Something interesting (and not in a good way) that I am hearing about from freedom fighting doctors is that if someone gets the vax, and then gets a regular cold/flu, that person can then become a carrier of a highly contagious mutating superbug (because of the vax), which is why we could be seeing the unjabbed getting sick.
03:50 PM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elisa19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Shepard, click on at the bottom under it