Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
Angel of the North @IT50US
31 August, 03:09
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
My uncle who was a doctor once told me, if you want to stay healthy, stay away from doctors. And I have. Out of all my friends I am the only one not to have experienced cancer, or any other disease. Wonder why!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 August, 11:02
Haven't been to a dr since 2001 when i tried to do college. Have not been sick with anything major since. Maybe some colds but nope nothing really maybe a few hangovers but that's my fault lol!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
31 August, 10:59
not since 2001

Lily Morales @Pachimama
31 August, 10:59
They are in the business if killing people!!

I NEVER TRUSTED THEM.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
29 August, 06:51
Waaay ahead of you there! Never did!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 August, 04:36
Agencies are the biggest threat because they contain all 3 branches of government within... set the rules, enforce the rules and investigate. They must go., as they are all unconstitutional.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 August, 03:25
.....to name a few.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 03:18
Nana never has to start with!
They in same pile as the UN, The WHO amd Bill Gates

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
28 August, 03:17
And the CDC too 🙌

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 August, 03:05
Copy, Save & Post Regularly! 👇😎👍(3pics)

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
31 August, 11:19
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
"Relocated."
#midnightriders
WWG1WGA

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 August, 11:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
[C]orrupt
[D]emon
[C]abal

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
28 August, 01:40
This also includes most medical professionals.