CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 August, 08:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
28 August, 10:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I've seen the full video. I'm begging anyone who hasn't seen it, please don't. I couldn't sleep or eat for days. It really is that bad.
Even when I see things like this, it brings it all back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rob k 2711 @RK271
28 August, 10:15
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Where did you watch the video?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
28 August, 10:20
In response rob k 2711 to his Publication
I was at a friend's funeral and his son was talking to me about a bunch of things and that came up. He took me to his little place in the basement were he had a few computers. He type in a bunch of crap just to get on the bark web, then a bunch more just to get to the video. I really couldn't keep up with what he was typing.

rob k 2711 @RK271
28 August, 10:34
I see, thanks.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
28 August, 10:52
But I will tell you this, you really don't want to watch it. It's every nightmare you have ever had, × 100. I honestly wish I never watched it. It's that disturbing.

rob k 2711 @RK271
28 August, 11:25
Understood! People do need to see, IMO, and be scarred so deeply that the same mistakes are not made again.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
It's not some movie were you know it's fake.
The screaming from the children are still in my head.
11:31 AM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
rob k 2711 @RK271
28 August, 12:48
Stick with ya like glue!