Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 11:30
Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
27 August, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
you can get a script for ivermectin by using “push health” . its an online doctor service… super easy-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 August, 12:07
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
How many pills can you get, and how much do the pills cost? It doesn't say on their website, but they charge $65 for the consultation. Is this legit? Will they give you preventative ivermectin or only if you are sick with CV?

Shane Burkhart @Shaneb7
28 August, 12:18
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
they sale it at the feed store

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 August, 01:01
In response Shane Burkhart to his Publication
I actually use that twice a week, but it would be nice to have the pills, easier and more portable than the paste or injectable liquid (taken orally). My family uses this to treat Lyme and Bartonella disease, we take it 2 times a week along with an antibiotic. At that dose we are also basically doing a preventative too.

But feed stores are drying up, and you can't get it online anymore, always sold out. I buy from overseas pharmacies but the prices went from $40 for 90 pills to $150 for 90 pills...and it takes 4 weeks to get here if it passes through customs without being seized.

Frontline Doctors never get back to you on giving you an Rx for ivermectin or HCQ - tried that too. In most countries you just walk in and buy it like Tylenol. Here, it's getting harder and harder to find it.

Only people mentioned by Sarasangi in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 August, 02:58
In response Sara Sangi to her Publication
I know you can make HCQ at home with citrus fruit (grapefruit and lemon) but you can't make ivermectin... I can't open telegram, they require a cell phone to sign up and I don't have one, refuse to get one. If there is a way to make ivermectin, I would love to know about it. Making homemade HCQ gives various levels of potency and you can't find any fresh grapefruit here (very rural) so I can't do that :(