Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
So my video of Total Eclipse of the Heart (the French version/Van Helsing one) seems to be something of an accidental reading on my part because apparently, as I learned recently that Steinman who wrote the song had a vampire theme in mind whenever it was still up in the air of who was going to record it. He gave it to Bonnie Tyler and the rest is history.

The vampire vibes in the song is something I detected but couldn't really put my finger on until now. I made the Van Helsing video with the French song and even used the original song for another similar themed video using The Bride (Frankenstein-ish) and really had no idea the song was for Tanz der Vampire.

Now the Bonnie Tyler video with the red flowing door curtains, weird kids, flying alter boys, vampire make-up, her dressed in a white gown, etc. were all about them being vampires. It makes so much more sense now. The references to the angels, a dark school or college, the glowing eyes...

I don't like vampires.
09:22 AM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
28 August, 09:56
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Oh wow...who knew though?? I love your versions! And “The Count” me in on you not liking vampires, cuz neither do I... Why would we or who really would? That whole biting necks, sucking blood and not getting our vitamin D directly from being in sunshine... Staying up most of the night and day isn’t the issue for me as I’m sure you know, but... that vampire lifestyle kinda limits alot of activities really, even if you are immortal...And I don’t mind dressing up every now and then, but I prefer to lounge and work in my raggy clothes... Not exactly the vampire image I have in mind...LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
28 August, 11:28
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Well you know, they take your blood...that's just not very nice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396