Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 August, 10:10
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
fort 😎✊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 August, 09:41
What else happened on Jan. 6 ????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
28 August, 09:30
i just looked at numerous posts on Twitter from the last 12-16 hours and they all had “The Storm is Upon Us” but all had different anaon content!! I was shocked to see twatter didnt’ take it down!

28 August, 09:34
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
This was posted 1-6-21 on Twitter….Before I was banned

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 August, 09:17
I've seen numerous reposts like this one over the past couple of days. There's only one thing wrong with it. Last time I was on Twatter, they would never let anything like this trend. It would be immediately sensored. 🤔

28 August, 09:21
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Did you see the date? Possibly why I was banned from Twatter…😎