John WiQ @JohnWiQ
I want to be very clear,

I am still on Twitter and will remain there until I feel the Battle is over.

I will be the FIRST boots on and the LAST boots off....I'm not giving up on that promise. You have my word.
09:07 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnWiQ in this post can reply
Light- Upon-Us @LightUponUs
31 January, 01:37
In response John WiQ to his Publication
You were suspended today on Twitter. Are you coming back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
29 January, 03:27
I got the ax yesterday on my newest acct. Working on another. Im not sure how they got me yesterday. I wish there was a manual on what to have in place when getting on there. Once I think Ive got it figured out I get the banhammer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
29 January, 10:18
im still there in stealth mode- i am suspended- but i found i can search people and go read anything- i cant post, like, or comment- but i can still gather info. its weird though. i cant get back in fully.

Laura Vvv @Vlaura07
30 January, 11:57
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
same here

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
29 January, 09:02
Thank you and please share with us here 🙏🏻
I was kicked off ☹️ This has been a great place to land but I miss some peeps for sure.

Andi Burd @AndiBurd45
29 January, 09:00
Thanks to you I am here! Appreciate all the info! Staying on Twitter trying to bring more family & friends over that are just waking up! L🙏🇺🇸

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
29 January, 08:39
they got me after i unlocked🤦🏼‍♀️ i had 7 followers😂

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
29 January, 08:21
I followed you on Twitter. they removed my sixth account. going to get back on in a couple days.... camoflauging!

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Maureen) can see their posts

Saint Germain @Saint_Germain_17Q
28 January, 09:51
🤠Hi bro

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 09:18
Well, I got suspended from Twit so glad to see you here!🇺🇸

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
28 January, 09:10
I'm going to try to get there again. Just pissed off enough to take a night off from there.

Amy Rawson @Arawson
28 January, 09:09
i was suspended but will try tk get anither account....whats your twitter handle??

John WiQ @JohnWiQ
28 January, 09:17
In response Amy Rawson to her Publication
JohnWiQ11