Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 11:30
Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Schmidt @KSchmidtoo
I have a dear friend currently on day 13 in ICU, labeled with "Covid pnuemonia" she went to doc for what appeared to be a upper respiratory infection sent to hospital and has rapidly declined since they got their hands on her. latest from her daughter: "just in case it's being misconstrued, let me be a little more clear here, my mom is in critical condition. She's in multisystem organ failure. A machine breathing for her. She has a machine taking the place of her kidney. She is on medication to stabilize her blood pressure. She is very sick. All of my updates are very small changes to her lab work generally. It movement in the right direction and it's what we need to see, but it's going to take more than that to get her stabilized and out of the "critical" spot. If at anytime she spikes or stalls, her circumstances change drastically. I was informed of things yesterday that I didn't know previously and understand a little more about why she isn't doing a little better than she is.
06:40 AM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KSchmidtoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Schmidt, click on at the bottom under it