Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
Excellent British documentary on the nature of the legal con that has every human being tied to a tax/debt slavery system that's only possible via our consent.

Summary:

Strawman - The Nature of the Cage, is a cutting edge documentary like no other. It highlights the truth around debt, the Legal Fiction, Lawful and Legal, Debt Collectors, Bailiffs, and modern day Policing. The film gives a detailed overview as to how you can address these issues in your personal life, offering knowledge on how to Lawfully deal with any kind of authority, if you haven't broken any Laws.

Drawing on the expertise of Trailblazers whom have risked everything to deliver this usually unavailable information, Strawman outlines information that you would otherwise be completely unaware of.

It's long but the first 20 minutes will change your perspective.

h/t Dan Auito @danuscg

https://odysee.com/larsva...
01:50 AM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 November, 11:35
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
THANK YOU soooo much for being the ONLY other person I can see that says it exactly like it is!!! I literally tell them to kiss my ass...they are NOT law they are a LIE! I DARE them to try...I get it now and see it clear as day!
~I SAY IT OVER THAT IT ONLY WORKS WITH YOUR CONSENT SO TELL THEM TO PISS UP A ROPE!!!~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 August, 03:51
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
You have been set FREE!
Jason Upton Fly - With Angels Heard Singing Live (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jason Upton Fly - With Angels Heard Singing Live (HD) - YouTube

Listen to real Angels that you can hear in the background singing with Jason Upton while he sings the song "Fly."You can start hearing the Angels singing aro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396