Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 11:30
Tell everyone you know to treat their Covid at home with HCQ or Ivermectin.

Hospitals are killing people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
We are fighting one right now in california to get my friend out they put her on the ventilator without her consent or the families. Either they are not educated, dumb (nurses) or complicent in murdering my friend 😪Have a call in for 2 days to Americas frontline doctors waiting for a call to get her on HCQ. How do we get them to transfer her or take her off the ventilator is the big problem. Such bullshit, they are fighting us, says were killing her?
12:38 AM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Sara Sangi @Sarasangi
28 August, 09:24
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Make it at home! BTW you can play the vid w/out have Tele acct
https://t.me/AWKCHAT/30546

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 August, 12:52
I heard Hospice is the way to get Home Health if there is a need for Oxygen. Hospice can be helpful
getting you’re friend out of the Hospital & back in her home.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 August, 12:50
Beverly there's also https://www.pushhealth.com...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 August, 05:57
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
We spoke with a doctor who said get some of this at the feed store and get her out of the hospital now they are going to kill her! The hospital is fighting us trying to get her out, this is crazy! they changed visiting to one visitor for the whole hospital because they know we are fighting this? How can that be legal?