Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
14 February, 04:06
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
we dont believe he's from here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LUCY HILL @YouKnowTrumpWON
06 February, 08:53
How do we KNOWv thats Obozo .... I TOTALLY Believe it But How Di We know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
06 February, 11:31
In response LUCY HILL to his Publication
you just have to believe 😊

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 07:05
Proving Kenya produces dorks, too.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
31 January, 07:02

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 January, 06:47
FALL OF THE CABAL SEQUEL PART 7 by By Janet Ossebaard [5 days old]

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 January, 11:25
isn't this the part where the net shuts down? 👀

John Hook @Hooky
29 January, 11:08
It had to be this way ,exposeing him as a fraud would of only addressed and expunged the damage he done ,Q and the Boys are fixing the whole damn thing !

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 10:55
you heard about the only dr. that could verify his birth certificate was fraudulent?

LUCY HILL @YouKnowTrumpWON
06 February, 08:54
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i think i heard they "Died"

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
29 January, 10:37
'The Beulzebub Bunch"

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 January, 10:32
Born and bred to be a terrorist!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
29 January, 10:30
is this the pic Q has mentioned? Obummer with an AK!

NEO ONE @Neo
29 January, 10:27
That Barry 😂