Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 August, 05:44
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Have not eaten any doughnuts in several years. i choose what junk goes in, to the best of my ability... they must be bribing LEO?😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
27 August, 05:43
🤦‍♀️🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 August, 05:37
once a NAZI...always a NAZi...infiltration a Long,LONG time ago. German billionaire family Albert Reimann Sr. and Albert Reimann Jr., whose family backs JAB Holdings, had significant links to the Third Reich.. JAB Holdings was founded in the 1820s by Johan A. Benckiser, and now serves as the "investment vehicle" for the Reimann family. It holds stakes in companies behind brands such as Mucinex, Woolite and Durex condoms, and is a majority shareholder of the beauty product company Coty. In recent years, they bought in the world of coffee and baked goods. It has reportedly spent more than $40 billion to acquire brands such as Peet's Coffee, Caribou Coffee and Keurig Green Mountain, Stumptown Coffee Roasters and Intelligentsia. It also owns U.S. brands Krispy Kreme, Dr Pepper, Calgon, Panera Bread, Peet’s Coffee and Clearasil, .....so giving away a couple of donuts to KILL YOU faster if YOU take THEIR POISON JAB if rightup THEIR Alley.

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
27 August, 05:21
With or without the bioweapon "Vaccine", I will Never Eat that junk, , I cant even walk pass Krispy Kream shops without the smell making me wanna vomit , I always have to hold my breath till I get out of range!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 August, 05:23
In response Tera Miller- MAGA -Z to her Publication
Same with woke Subway🤢🤮

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
27 August, 04:59
i would say inwill never eat krispy kreme again but i dont eat refined sugar anyways.

NEO ONE @Neo
27 August, 04:56