P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 August, 10:09
Dr. Richard Urso confirms Hydroxychloroquine kills cancer cells !!! βœ…πŸŽ©

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 August, 10:11
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I pray all who are fighting cancer can benefit from this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
26 August, 10:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
In UK is ''not legal'' - 🀑Doctors said. My partner has been diagnosed with Terminal Left Tonsil Cancer. [Their] treatment: Radical ChemoRadiotherapy. My treatment: HCQ, Bitter Melon, Vit B17, sun exposure, exercise, call cancer 'infection' (information snet to the brain) and, of course cannabis oil. [They] gave him 3 months. In 3 days will be 3 months and he is better than never.
So, yes ... as a nurse with 25 years experience, I can say: HCQ kills cancer cells. If you cannot afford tablets, you can made in your home.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
I'm cancer survivor since 2012. Thank you, God and his plants, vegetables, fruits. πŸ™
10:24 PM - Aug 26, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from P.Q.Anon PCP, click on at the bottom under it