Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
27 August, 07:30
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank you for this info. Did you watch this yourself? I actually did search for this and watched it this evening. I know it was from the black hat side. 👹They were making fun of us tin foil hat conspiracy theory people 🤪and it was hard to watch at times.🤦‍♀️ Trump was used as the butt of their joke and they insulted him every chance they got!😠
Even near the end when Trump supposedly met the Devil they even had the nerve to mention the Kennedy boys!! 😎🐸Seriously I was shocked!! 😲This movie covered the nuclear destruction of earth,☄️ clones, 👬saving the human race from the illuminati and reptilians.🦎🐍 Pretty interesting huh! Everyone should take a look at this or at least watch the trailer. I suppose they think people watching would just think it was a parody and meant as a joke but those awake know better!
Predictive programming perhaps?👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
27 August, 12:24
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
say whaaaaaat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396