Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
26 August, 08:03
I see posts that people are getting tired from all this and starting to back down.
How nice for you to have that option.
Do You think the babies, children, and people getting trafficked, sold, raped, and tortured have that option?
No they don't.
Now Get Your Ass Back In Line and HOLD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 August, 09:53
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
And they will come for us, regardless. If we don't hold the line, our lives as we know them are over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
What the people who are still asleep and have taken the vaxx don't seem to realise is that they too will be eventually be targeted as they force more and more restrictions and need the extra doses that is coming, welcome to the play book of Nazi regime just need to look back in history to see the play book they played only this time it World Wide. WAKE PEOPLE.
08:20 PM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
26 August, 08:25
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I AM SO SICK OF PLAYING DUMB FOR THE SHEEPLE! WAITING FOR THEM IS LIKE WATCHING A WALNUT TREE GROW!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
26 August, 08:28
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Yes I agree, they seem to be taking a long time to wake up.