Silver Cat @silvercat
26 August, 10:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
26 August, 10:37
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Exactly, NEVER give up your firearms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Giacomina
We were forced to give them up or go to jail for 10 years.
10:46 AM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Giacomina in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 August, 10:51
In response God Wins to her Publication
That is where you should have made your stand.

Hindsight is 20/20 and the education system preaches us to follow the rules. I did until 9/11.

God Wins @Giacomina
26 August, 11:31
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
A number of people did make a stand and they were shot dead by police. The gun confiscation thing was a lot more devious than you realise. My son has his firearms licence. It cost over $1000 to get it as he had to do a 6 week course then be tested on a gun range. The police can come at any time of the day or night and demand to see his gun safe and firearms. If he does not comply, they will take his guns and destroy them and he will lose his licence which costs $500 every two years.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
26 August, 10:50
In response God Wins to her Publication
I'm not downgrading anyone, and I understand why you did what you had to do. It came so fast for you guys. I only wish you would have stood up and said No. But it is what it is.

God Wins @Giacomina
26 August, 11:34
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Australians were never encouraged to own guns so not that many people had them. I think about 200,000 guns were seized at that time and destroyed. We didn't have a choice in the matter and not enough of us had them to stand up to make a difference. We are not ALL sheep over here!