Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 August, 09:46
Everyone -
please keep our beautiful Veronica (wolinski) in your prayers for healing and comfort.
i learned yesterday that veronica is in the hospital.

veronica is the lady that makes the signs that hang across the bridge above the highway in chicago.
she has devoted her life and time to spreading the word and waking people up to the lies and fraud in the government and election.

you can find her on this website
under her name and “the people’s bridge”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
There are a group of Veronica's close friends who are assisting in her care. We are in direct contact with Veronica and her family.

We are trying to prevent misinformation and spend our time assisting with Veronica's care. Please follow the post below for OFFICIAL information. This is the ONLY account on anonup that is OFFICIAL! As proof you will see unpublic images that I have personally taken.

Thank you!
Friends of #ThePeoplesBridge

https://anonup.com/thread/...
10:08 AM - Aug 26, 2021
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AcuLight in this post can reply
Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
26 August, 06:12
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for the updates and for letting her know we love her. Veronica is in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 August, 01:13
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Thank you.