KMRA 777 @KMRA777
28 January, 07:38
I have been fowellowing most on beforeitsnews for some time now. I am secure in my thought that Mr President Donald Trump is our current President. I believe our military is in control. I believe we as a people will have to go through more, so that many more people wake up to what has been going on from before JFK Sr was in office, but Our President has us covered if the ppl wake up, and stop just accepting everything they are told. Read, watch others messages, look, listen, then decide! Your life depends on what you believe, and your family, then doun your family line. I am not telling you w

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SpookyKid ... @mookie
Youve got that old man faith ❤️🇺🇸 kid!

The Meaning of Faith

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

2 For by it the men of old received divine approval.

3 By faith we understand that the world was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made out of things which do not appear.
08:31 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mookie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SpookyKid ..., click on at the bottom under it