Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
Share this quickly, blocked on all social media including telegram.
08:47 AM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
26 August, 09:42
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Is it possible to get the source of this video that you got to be able to put this here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 August, 10:04
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 August, 09:39
i just posted on Facebook lets see how long before they fact check it

26 August, 10:07
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Link to full video on Telegram...

https://t.me/cccorona/4079...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
26 August, 09:32
i believe 100% that alz is caused from alumium alwYs have. i keep telling my husband whose mother passed of Alz that we need ro atay away feom Alumimun. but he like his beer

26 August, 09:34
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Deodorant with aluminum is a big one...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 August, 09:23
Sweet Jesus, have mercy on us!

Michele Mangum @MbMangum
26 August, 09:11
This video states everthing I ever felt about vaccines and what the chemicals are doing to our brains. Talk with someone who has worked with kids for 30 years and have them them tell you the difference they have seen in kids then… and now. Sick kids with some type of issue is now considered the norm. … not the exception.