Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
@VincentKennedy

THE DEEP STATE KABAL

OWN THE PRISONS & THE PRISONERS

THEY REPROGRAM THEM TO SWITCH THEM

REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID WITH GEORGE FLOYD…RELEASING THE PRISONERS TO BURN THE CITIES

THEY HAVE THAT POWER

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJv...
06:15 AM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
26 August, 06:35
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
YEAH... AND YOU RAINBOW/BUTTERFLY/I.LOVE.HEARTS LOVING
"TARDS"

STILL, THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT RACE ??????? SKIN TONE????

WAKE THE FUCK UP

NOT ALL BEINGS HAVE A SOUL OR ARE EVEN HUMAN

GO AHEAD.. KEEP TELLING ME I'M RACIST!

THIS IS ABOUT DNA/MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING AND WE ARE IN A SPIRITUAL WAR TAKING PLACE IN OUR PHYSICAL BODIES

MANY "DIVERSE" PEOPLE LISTEN TO DARK MUSIC, WATCH DARK VIDEOS, SING DARK SONGS.....CREATE DARK MUSIC

(DARK IS LOWER VIBRATIONS/ EVIL)

MOST DARK/LOWER SOULS ARE 100% UNDER MIND CONTROL AND CAN BE TRIGGERED TO BE VIOLENT AT ANY TIME!

( AND YES MANY MANY ARE BLACK!)

KEEP LAUGHING AT ME JUST KEEP LAUGHING - ONE DAY YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS MESSAGE

YOU WILL REMEMBER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 August, 06:54
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Have researched How Voodoo is the mind control tool used & how the CIA used it … you will find lots to reaearch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
26 August, 07:43
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I believe anything and all is possible. I am not entrenched in any belief system/religion that I cannot think outside whatever is being fed to society or the world. There are many tactics being used against us, the biggest is fear IMO.