Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
26 August, 05:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, but this horrible shit show of a movie has gone on too long....GWTW on steroids with 5 intermissions.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor Inman @Veinman
26 August, 07:39
In God's timing,give him all the glory and if so praise onto God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 August, 07:02
However close, it is not close enough. Patriots are tired and angry.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 August, 06:58
The evil is intense... the gouls are squirming and the snakes are biting...

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
26 August, 05:28

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
26 August, 04:08
Emotional pain and anxiety. I had to stop listening to Juan O Savin, because, he keeps saying we have two more months of this! So depressing!

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 02:32
I sure hope so. I am in such emotional pain, I can't stand it. It hurts so bad.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
26 August, 01:02
Horse shoes & Hand grenades close or just another false alarm close ?
Words have meaning until they dont.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 August, 08:22
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Me too. Waiting for Pritzker to send his foot soldiers out and mandate vaxxes. About to head to school and raise hell cause they lied about mask being optional. Might see me on the news. I'm done.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 August, 01:50
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Illinois here too !

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
25 August, 11:51
what does “close” mean? people are walking from their jobs Oregon after vaccine mandates by Governor Brown.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 August, 11:44
Doq - this is getting very painful....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 August, 02:33
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Oh my gosh, I am not alone. I am in such bad pain. I feel like my heart is literally breaking.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 August, 10:59
Just watched something very disturbing here... it has me pretty uneasy.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 August, 11:13
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
... when I read people saying...”put it out there”
I dont think they really understand whats involved.
That part is not a movie.
I’ve seen things I wish I had not.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 August, 10:59
🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 August, 10:52
Its Electric in the Air Tonight! There is a light show going on over Southeast Texas tonight! Beautiful!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Ryan McMillan @Selith
25 August, 10:51
Hope so. There seems to be a lot of red lines being crossed as of late....

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 August, 10:50
I think so also Doq!!! 🙏🏻💪🏼🇺🇸

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
25 August, 10:34
🙏

Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
25 August, 10:24
Yes, yes we are

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 August, 10:04
I can feel it! 🙏 God bless

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 August, 09:58
Iv been watching that vlogger in DC. Moving Trucks have been leaving WH for weeks. Chandelier was even removed outside front door entry. More fences up, Snow plows line streets and the Israel PM just arrived. Could we be at the.."saving Israel for last" mark?

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts