Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
From Lin Wood's account on telegram πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
08:22 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by FireandFury45 in this post can reply
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
05 February, 08:56
In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™ Much love and prayers going up for you Lin. Your relationship with the Father is all that matters and I see all that you have done as storing up your treasures above. Thank you for your heart, your truth, your warrior spirit and as my brother in Christ. God will make your way clear and perfect. Blessings and comfort and much, much love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
01 February, 04:36
I love you and your truthtelling Lin.
But sometimes your posts do sound more like sermons or prayers rather than the posts of a lawyer. Which is fair enough if you are a man of the cloth, but you are a lawyer and need to remain credible as one. So maybe all you need to do is have more of a balance. Else you might be handing ammo to the Godless, your enemies or those who wilfully misunderstand you and must come to God in their own time, but cannot be propelled there by your posts.
I think you need to decide if you are a lawyer or a preacher but I do say that in love. xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
01 February, 02:41
Thank you Lin for all you do. It’s hard when people we love are not awake to what is going on. We end up jarring their cognitve dissonance and then they push us away because they can’t face the truth. I think underneath they know you are speaking the truth.
love to you Lin, your posts gave me confidence here in the UK where 95% of public figures and media are spouting lies.

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
31 January, 10:28
Thanx for posting, @fireandfury45 πŸ’” πŸ€πŸ’™

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
31 January, 09:25
We feel your pain also, i am so sorry what these people are putting you through. Myself and I know, many patriots are praying you get the answers that make sense to you, as these times are very trying on what horrible things we have learned. God is where we find our answers I truly pray for you. I have family members who think ive lost my mind. God will guide us to light! you are very appreciated and loved by many! God Bless You! At times of dispair you have helped me more than you know! Thank You! AnnaMarie

ESTER Angelo @Warrior4God7X7
31 January, 06:02
Lin,
Your only Judge in the Most High God in the Most High Court! NO weapon "formed" against you shall prosper!
THANK YOU,
We The People
In His Service

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 January, 04:28
They are destroying righteousness... PERIOD! What is being done to Lin is as UN AMERICAN AS IT COMES! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, LIN!

Tootie McDonald @Tmcdonald
31 January, 04:16
Lin Wood is an honorable man.Thank you for everything you have done for us. You have my prayers.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 02:06
i know the feeling. I'm being attacked by my employer.

where we go one...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 January, 09:49
i am sooooo sorrry dear Lin for all the people like us who are fighting for truth ....its not easy ....we willl win ...i feeel everyones pain every day πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™truth and justice will prevail ...#Godwins

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
30 January, 12:42
Thank you Lin for sleays doesking the truth. you are a Godly man. Prayers πŸ™

Karen Schreiber @Ourlady40years
30 January, 10:30
PRAYING FOR LIN, HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWIITER, TWITTER TOOK ME DOWN ON JANUARY 6th.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
30 January, 10:39
In response Karen Schreiber to his Publication
me as well

vera santinova @Love9999
29 January, 08:15
Dear friend, God is certainly in this test of love and truth with you. I will also pray for you. I am sending Love and Light to my strength these days. I believe in God and I believe in the Plan. God bless the President and all the faithful and brave with him. Many greetings from my beautiful homeland. It's also not easy here. β€οΈπŸ™

ChildOfGod 714 @ChildOfGod714
29 January, 07:47
I love the endingπŸ’—! Lord bless this man with clarity. In Jesus name

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
29 January, 07:15
hes a tough guy! God bless him!

Lets Waltz @Justice1
29 January, 05:30
The real fighters

Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 04:36
I will pray for you and your family, and ask God to help you & give you strength. I wish you would have been a pastor, but I know God has you doing his work. We are ALL so CRAZY at the same time???? NOT! πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‡πŸ˜

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
29 January, 04:21
In response June Lee to her Publication
AmenπŸ™

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 January, 01:39
praying for Lin, someone who is not afraid to tell the truth and to be punished for doing so,, is beyond ridiculous, such corrput POS everywhere God Bless this man and walk along side of him.

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
29 January, 11:21
Sending up lots of πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™....GOD WINS.....WE WIN

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
29 January, 11:07
πŸ™Prayers for Lin. May the truth set him free.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
29 January, 11:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

Proud Deplorable @ProudDeplorable
29 January, 10:59
Lets pray for Lin πŸ™πŸ»

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 10:51
God bless this good man!

John Kerver @caveman6977
29 January, 10:49
My shrink told me I was crazy... I said I want a second opinion... he said I was ugly too.... Lin, You hang in there. You are a good man. You try to do what is right. Just remember that no good deed goes unpunished. This is not just a smear attack. It is much worse because no one can to prove ghosts don't exist. This is an easy way for them to discredit and abuse you. Be careful.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
29 January, 10:44
We are also experiencing these Unloyalists! Just not at your level. If family and friends turn, this community is now your family and friends. We will be the crutches for you, holding you up. Virtual hugs from all your new family. πŸ™

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 January, 10:38
Lin Wood, we love you and you know and we all know that the illegal ABA will get Rehauled! #lookin 'forcommsinhere!

Believe Faith @BelieveandFaith
29 January, 09:38
God bless and may the White Light of the Holy Spirit shine on you. πŸ™

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
29 January, 09:25
We are praying for you and your family. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. You know what you must do.