Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 October, 01:19
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
missing page - removed!
Best to copy the info and file it for posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
25 August, 07:26
If there’s truth to this, it’s a really big story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 October, 01:22
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
Pretty outrageous claims . Since when can the private sector dictate to the govt sector ... NO OFFENSE but until I see this "contract" I do NOT believe this

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 October, 01:28
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
I saw this come up in the last few weeks & alarm bells started ringing, especially the part about the military bases

Pfizer has connections to China. China has connections to people in the Australian government
This isn't as far fetched as it would have seemed at one time

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
25 August, 07:23
Thanks so much! How kind that you are reaching out to People who may very well need a lawyer in todays upside down world.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 August, 02:12
Beautiful, you’re an Angel

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
25 August, 12:21
thank you so much🙏🏼

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 August, 12:12
Unless I just missed it....NOBODY representing Oregon. Nice.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
25 August, 12:23
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that! I was wondering if every state was in the pdf. Bummer. Hopefully, this list will get updated! 🙏