Working Class Joe @Basque
got my twitter account cleaned out a few minuts ago🤣🤣🤣
08:06 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Basque in this post can reply
Southern Visit @Southernvisit
28 January, 09:08
In response Working Class Joe to his Publication
Twitter suspended me today too. Don't care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRB Patriot @jrbpatriot
28 January, 09:04
same here ... i had 0 followers and was only follaong about 36 people and i hadnt even tweeted. what rule did i break??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Satoff @Shirl
28 January, 08:54
my twitter account was suspended, because I follow patriots. I followed less than 100 people

Dude Village @KindPatriot
28 January, 08:32
Mine, too. I had 37 followers 🤣 This was one of my last messages including my new gif:

"I encourage everyOne to look to the Light for their path that must be traveled Inside to bring (y)our Healing into Being.”

Only followers of this user (dls0607) can see their posts

Jill Bruntzel @Simplyjill
28 January, 08:22
Badge of honor! Me too! Glad you are here fren! 😉

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
28 January, 08:20
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!!

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
28 January, 08:20
Same here, just made another one, because I am not going to give up, and will make a 100 if I have to!

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
28 January, 08:16
Delete it before they suspend you and then hold your account there to keep their numbers up

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
28 January, 08:21
In response Pam Lemis to her Publication
If the account was suspended, it can't be deleted.

Mindy Evans @msmindy
28 January, 08:12
Me too! I wasn't even able to delete my account. 😂🤣

Justa JesusFollower @BoldlyHis
28 January, 08:12
Me too and I didn't even tweet, just follow!!

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
28 January, 08:11
Welcome to the club.😀

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
28 January, 08:10
meeeee too

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
28 January, 08:10
It has been that kind of day - Mine got it too