Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Wow Patriots, many of us got hoodwinked into believing that Pfizer vaccine got full FDA approval. THEY DID NOT.

There were certain aspects of the vaccine that the FDA authorized, mainly the biologics license application. I have highlighted specific areas in the Pfizer document dated August 23rd that specifically references the vaccine status is still under Emergency Authorization Use. They also updated the language in giving warnings about myocarditis and pericarditis. One cannot forget that Barack Obama signed a propaganda law allowing the mainstream media to legally and knowingly push propaganda. I forwarded the attached PDF in the prior post above.

This is my proof that I believe the Pfizer vaccine is DEFINITIVELY still under EUA and that the media is KNOWINGLY pushing false propaganda to get the rest of the people to comply.
06:05 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
24 August, 10:04
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
For those that are confused about whether it is fully approved or not (some say the above applies to boosters only or to under 16's)
https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
24 August, 09:56
this is directly off there website, gotta be honest the letter looks fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
24 August, 08:55
Ye I Was Telling People Yesterday But Most Were To dumb To Read Or Listen

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
24 August, 08:54
if you keep looking it also got approved for a license and fll approval

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 August, 06:12
thanQ
Hats off to you for nice work.