Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
https://youtu.be/TqJejj7es... We all need to pray for Madison Cawthorn, because I know this made their demonic heads spin. I have no doubt they will try to viciously attack him now. I wish every person who claims to represent us ...would all speak out this boldly for God. Truest words I've ever heard spoken on that floor. I am proud of him and truly hope they heed his warning . Who can be against us when God is for us? The weighing period is over and they continue to push his hand. He is a righteous & Just God ...and when he makes a move ...it is unprecedented. I suggest they seek the face of the Lord...while it can still be found . I pray they drop to their knees & humble themselves while his mercy can still be found . He is a loving God & it is not his will to see anyone perish ...but he will not continue to tolerate wickedness.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

12:01 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItsthatTime722 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Manda Yeah that one, click on at the bottom under it