Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 August, 03:52
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Hope they’re heading to DC - that’s a BOOM we all want to see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 August, 09:06
Saw this in Montana on 8/14. I keep forgetting to get the rough photo from the person who got it, as I was driving on the interstate.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Cole @Amzie
24 August, 08:57
I as well am very close to this location and really is not a normal occurance in this area...I also feel there is something in the air and pray it is for the good of this country cause we could sure use some good news...something has to happen either way as we can't continue on the path we are headed...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 August, 08:06
Curiouser and curiouser🤔....I feel something coming..🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 August, 08:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I do as well, something big on its way... This is about an hour from where I live.
Something to note, they are traveling early in the morning, probably to not draw too much attention...Later in the day they will be in farmland/corn fields.