Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
23 August, 11:32
Twitter almost let me back... then denied the publish. I’m not in the mindset to play a chameleon when I know my name and by whom I was called. Fascinating times indeed🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
...my account is permanently suspended but last week I was actually able to 'like' and 'retweet'...haven't been able to do that sice Jan 8th🧐
11:41 PM - Aug 23, 2021
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sal_Redmon in this post can reply
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
24 August, 08:32
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I was banned but have always been able to click a Twitter link to other oages. Over time my page welcomed me back and showed me who to follow but whenever I pressed something it would say something went wrong. Last night, it let me look at trending and erased the permanent ban message but this was as far as I got.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
24 August, 12:22
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I got a 30 day suspension from Facebook about 2 weeks ago. It lasted one day, then popped up again 2 days later for about an hour. Other than that, I've had no problem. Maybe white hats have a little control? Just thinking out loud.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
24 August, 08:34
In response metal master to his Publication
I find it very intriguing why I have not been banned from FB with as much as I post. I think it is because I am so heavily shadowbanned on there, no one worries anyone will see anything!😂